Join MSR Houston Charities and Mentis Neuro Rehabilitation for the annual Race 4 Charity on March 29, 2014, at MSR Houston, located 35 miles south of Downtown Houston on Highway 288. The track will go green at 8 a.m., and the event will conclude at 5 p.m. with an awards ceremony. Join us for the day, or just a few hours for this wonderful event! ON-TRACK OPPORTUNITIES
The event is open to drivers of street cars and race cars alike. We have several groups on track throughout the day, allowing spectators the opportunity to see a variety of vehicles. Below is a list of the race groups:
- Novice DE- Street car lapping group designed for drives new to track days
- Advanced DE- Street car lapping group designed for drivers with prior track day experience
- Spec Racer Ford Challenge- Race car group for purpose built race cars called Spec Racer Ford
- Spec Miata Challenge- Race car group for purpose built race cars called Spec Miata
- Australian- Pursuit Time Trial- Race car group for closed wheel cars
Online registration is now open at: http://msreg.com/r4c0314. For questions on any on-track activities, please contact Sydney Davis at 281-369-0677 or
. SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
With sponsorship opportunities at various levels, we hope to make this event an even bigger success than last year!
All sponsorships include publicity on the MSR Houston Charities website and event materials, and several sponsorships are complimentary VIP Event Tickets (outlined under Spectator Opportunities).
All sponsorships are on a first come first serve basis, and range in price from $5,000 to $100. In order to be included on the event t-shirts, sponsorships must be reserved no later than March 15, 2014. We are also collecting donations for the Silent Auction.
To sign up, or for more information on sponsorship, please contact Kate Shneyder at
The event is open to the public. Below are the ticket opportunities, and all guests are encouraged to bring an item to donate to Noah’s Ark Bayou Sanctuary. A list of donation items is available online: VIP Event Tickets:
General Admission Tickets:
- These tickets will not only get you right up to all the racing action, but also include access to the VIP tent from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Inside the tent, you can enjoy a catered lunch, beer and/or wine, and exclusive drawings and giveaways.
- Cost: $20
- These tickets will get you access to the paddock to mingle with drivers as well as catch all the racing action from the designated spectator areas.
- Cost: $10 (Kids 16 and under are FREE!)
VIP tickets can be purchased by contacting Kate Shneyder at
. General Admission tickets can be purchased at the gate.