Drive your street car or racecar on track
Our Race 4 Charity events are open to drivers of street cars and racecars alike. We have several groups on track throughout the day allowing spectators the opportunity to see a variety of vehicles.
- Novice DE- street car lapping group designed for drivers new to track days (Green, 0-3 track days)
- Intermediate DE- street car lapping group designed for drivers new to MSR Houston, but with prior experience (Blue or some Yellow, 4-8 track days)
- Advanced DE- street car lapping group designed for drivers with lots of prior track day experience (some Yellow and Red, 8+ track days)
- Challenge Cars- racecar group for Spec Racer Fords and Spec Miatas
- Australian- Pursuit Time Trial- racecar group for closed-wheel cars of all kinds
Registration will open on December 24th for our upcoming event on January 10th. To sign up, visit: http://msreg.com/R4C0115
All drivers are REQUIRED to have a self-tech on file for each year. The 2015 Tech Form will be emailed once you register.