Drive your street car or racecar on track
Our Race 4 Charity events are open to drivers of street cars and racecars alike. We have several groups on track throughout the day allowing spectators the opportunity to see a variety of vehicles.
- Novice DE- street car lapping group designed for drivers new to track days (Green, 0-3 track days)
- Intermediate DE- street car lapping group designed for drivers new to MSR Houston, but with prior experience (Blue or some Yellow, 4-8 track days)
- Advanced DE- street car lapping group designed for drivers with lots of prior track day experience (some Yellow and Red, 8+ track days)
- Challenge Cars- racecar group for Spec Racer Fords and Spec Miatas
- Australian- Pursuit Time Trial- racecar group for closed-wheel cars of all kinds
At this time, we don't have any additional events scheduled for 2014.
Registration for upcoming events will always be on our online registration partner's website: MotorsportsReg.com. As we approach an upcoming event, we will post a registration link.
All drivers are REQUIRED to have a self-tech on file for each year. The 2015 Tech Form will be available soon.